10.3.08

Our violent times




We had our violent times
Now in these ones
We have more. No one's against
it,
Violence is almost not this
No one's movie, books, the
story

of how we get by. Not against
her personal country's revolution.
Now we have more Everyone's

Cold
around within an exterior mind

Too Hot, too cold It would be good,
too,
if you could be prior, in some ways
The ways we were used to you
before just before now blew you
away. I,

the one I know, will leave again
Forgetting forms, the pieces fall
of a membrane of rags.

Alice Notley

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.